Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 9: What's in Your Bag/Wallet






Yesterday was pretty busy, so I'm a day late on this.

I'm kind of glad for this one because I needed to clean out the diaper bag. But I'm showing everything that was in there (including the random stuff)

Top Left to Right:
-Some Honest diapers. I love these diapers. It's my alternative to cloth and Sam doesn't get many diaper rashes.

-My diaper bag. It's been a dream to own an Oral Kiely bag and they were on sale and I figured I'm going to be a mom and will need a diaper bag more. It may not be very gender neutral, but it's an awesome bag.

- Attached to the bag is a beer bottle opener...cuz ya know, you never know when you'll need one.

- Taggy blanket that was a gift for Sam.

- Random papers including doctor appointment cards.

- Formula holder

- Organic Baby sunblock

- Burts Bees diaper cream (not a big fan, but I like the size)

- Honest wipes

- Socks, hat and sun glasses....hello, summer is over Suzy

- A panty liner and ONE, just one, breast pad

- Links, aka great distraction

- Car keys

- Comb

- Bunny toy

- iPhone

- Snacks, mostly from Trader Joes

- My clutch/wallet from REI. I don't carry a purse anymore and this is great.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Oooh, I loved this. There is something about these "in my bag" posts that I adore. I must be some kind of closet voyeur or something... LOL. Your diaper bag is gorgeous!

Kay H said...

That bag is gorgeous! And even the pack of wipes is adorable! Baby things have gotten so much cuter over the past 6 years!

Post a Comment