Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 27 -



No pictures, sorry. It is just too chaotic. Right now, it's just a messy transition in the closet. We're moving into winter and I'm still not able to fit into a lot my old clothes. But let me paint you a picture for your mind!

We have a small walk in closet with wire shelves on the right and back and along the top left. On the left hand side is our 3 bin laundry basket, which I don't separate by colors. Only the white towels get separated, which all get thrown on the floor next to the laundry basket. The back side hold my shirts and dresses (during summer) or sweaters (during winter). Half of the right side is my stuff, my hoodies, my running gear and jeans. I have a crappy drawer thing which holds more exercise clothes and holiday clothes (christmas and valentine's day socks and such). Then there's Rob's stuff....which is mostly piled on top of each other, with a few button downs on hangers. On the very top shelves there's our little suitcases and bags. I have seasonal clothes and nice dresses in bin in there too.

Once my body is at a normal steady state again, I'd like to do this: The 40 Hanger Closet . I want to streamline my clothes and then just buy good quality clothes. No more $5 shirts from Old Navy that stretch out or shrink after one wash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment