Saturday, November 23, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 23 - If You Won the Lottery...



"If I had a million dollars..."

If I won...

-I would buy my dream house, an old single story house with a lot of character, lovely natural light and a good backyard. We'd fix it up to be very eco-consious with materials for flooring and counter tops, appliances and of course solar panels. We'd also get chickens and have a great garden and compost set up.

- I would pay off all our debt

- I would keep working, but only part time and be able to spend a lot of time with Sam

- We would travel all around the world

- I would help out our families

- I would get some kick ass tattoos

- I would eat at some awesome restaurants

- I would buy all organic foods

- I would buy a brand new wardrobe

- And then whatever is left, because there will be, it would all go towards saving for us and for Sam

0 comments:

Post a Comment