Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blog Challenge Day 30



Ok, let's see how this works. I am currently typing this out on my phone in Notes, which I will then copy and paste into my blog.

Blogging is something I've been doing for about 15 years, back when it wasn't even called blogging. It was always just a personal thing, a way for me to write out my thoughts and share them with who ever came across it. That's me, more comfortable sharing my life and thoughts out on the internet than in real life. I never sought out to be anything more because I'm so old school.

Now with Sam, this blog is about my life with him. It's a way for friends and family to see him grow and get to know him from across the screen. This is actually new for me because I never shared my blog with people I know. So it's sometimes awkward for me to be open like this since I'm not always like this in the outside world.

My journey that lead me to this moment, to Sam, wasn't an easy one. And I know there are so many woman out there who are going through a lot of heartache of trying to get pregnant. There is so much negativity out there when it comes to infertility because it is hard and frustrating. My blog is here to show them hope. To show them that as hard as it may be, it can also be an amazing journey if you stay positive and grateful. If my story can help someone, even just one person, then that is amazing.

And I'd just like to keep connecting with other like minded moms. I live in an area where our way of thinking and lifestyle is a bit out of the norm. So it feels refreshing to connect with moms who are like me. And where I can be inspired by them and hopefully inspire them too. I need to push myself to keep being social because seriously, I start to retreat back into my shell if I start getting too much attention. (Suzy if you want more readers, you can't do that!)

And that's it! The blog challenge is done! It was a lot of fun and I met some nice people. It was challenging too, to keep up everyday! Ha ha, it's going to feel so quiet here now!

1 comments:

Dena Joan said...

I'm really glad that you participated in the challenge. I love getting to know you (&Sam!) better. <3 I look forward to watching you & him grow. I hope you blog forever! hahahaha... No pressure! xo

Post a Comment