Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Summer Challenge: My goals and rewards



Yesterday I posted about starting the Super Summer Challenge.

I spent last night thinking and writing out some goals that I'd like to accomplish this summer. Also, I thought about the rewards I am aiming for.

Here's a list of some of my goals:

Mind:
10pt - Write in journal

25pt - Paint my nails

50pt - Go out for frozen yogurt

75pt - Make something for Sam

100pt - Take a family photo

500pt - Go on a date with myself


Body:
10pt - Take dogs on a short walk

25pt - Workout to Post Natal Bootcamp DVD

50pt - Walk a mile

75pt - Run a mile

100pt - No sugar for a day

500pt - Go dairy free for a week

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Halfway  reward - A new pair of shoes

Ultimate   reward - Mini shopping spree

0 comments:

Post a Comment