Monday, October 1, 2012

12 weeks



I can't believe I'm at the end of my first trimester!

Nothing much has changed since last week. I know, just boring! Although, yesterday I noticed the bloating had kind of gone away and I'm just getting bigger around the front now. My tummy area is feeling more solid underneath. The next couple of weeks I'm going to start popping. Yes!!

I've trashed all my old make up, which is barely anything, and bought a natural powder foundation and a natural eyeliner. This is something I've been trying to do before, but now that I'm pregnant, I'm really trying to use only good stuff on my face and body. I even use natural hairspray. And truthfully, I'm not spending that much more, in fact it's still cheaper than getting department store beauty supplies. Any changes I can make to help ease my mind on what I'm putting in mine and my baby's body, the better.

But....on the other hand. I had two deli meat sandwiches this weekend! Scandalous! Rest assured, both sandwiches were heated up. I have been craving sandwiches forever now, falls into my comfort food craving. And even though both sandwiches were pretty heated up and toasted and tasted sooooo delicious, I still had that nagging worry and paranoia. *sigh* Hopefully that'll keep that craving at bay for a while.

This week we go for the Nuchal Folds Test and blood test to check for chromosomal abnormalities. A little nerve-wracking, but it's good peace of mind. Also, we'll get to see sprout again and that's totally worth it!

1 comments:

sealedwithmyhug said...

Aw we had those tests done when I was pregnant with Nat and it does ease your worries.

I can so tell you are having a girl with the way your lil belly is already shaping up. *squee*

Post a Comment