Friday, January 25, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- It feels so good to be able to exercise again! I've done yoga, which felt amazing. I also started walking on the treadmill, I tell myself, "Oh I'll just go for 15 minutes", but I end up walking a lot more! I've done a mile each night so far.

- I love feeling sprout move, but my favorite time feeling sprout is in the middle of the night or early morning when I've woken up to pee or whatever and it's all wiggling about. Makes being constantly awake at night worth it.

- I'm reading "Mindful Birthing" which is really good so far and goes along nicely with what we're practicing in our Bradley Method classes.

Pregnancy Downs

- My right side has been so achey for the past couple weeks. To make it worse, it only hurts when I sit...which is pretty much all day. I found if Rob massages it, it helps. I go to the chiropractor on Monday, thank goodness!

- My mind has just been non stop with all this baby stuff. Whether it's thinking about the labor, breastfeeding, taking care of a newborn, breastfeeding at work, nursery, buying things and so so so so much more. I was totally obsessing about what our baby will wear when going home the other day. Thankfully, I just started reading a book about mediating during pregnancy and labor. It'll help me focus on the present and develop more of an "it is what it is" mentality, which I'm usually pretty good at, but this baby stuff is just so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment