Friday, January 4, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- Rob got to feel sprout move this week! Sprout gave some hard kicks the other night that you probably would've been able to actually see. Rob was able to feel a couple of those. Yay!

- I did yoga and my exercise dvd this week. I did yoga just because I wanted to and knew that I needed a good stretch for my body.

- Now that the holidays are over, it feels good to be eating normal again. There's so much fruit and healthy yummies at home.

Pregnancy Downs

- I've been pretty uncomfortable this week. My belly is either getting in the way or it's been achey from all the growing and stretching.

- Not a good body image week. It's ok, I'm allowed those once in a while.

- Being close to my third trimester and such, I started to get paranoid about preterm labor, if the baby will be born healthy and all that fun stuff. I know I don't have anything to worry about, but..well, I can't help worrying over nothing sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment