Friday, January 18, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- Rob put together the dresser and now we have all the main furniture set up in the nursery. I love that room so much already. We also opened up the stroller and the infant carseat. It's all so amazing and overwhelming!

- I think I'm starting to nest. I find myself going into the nursery and fixing things up. I've been reading the manuals on the carseat and stroller. I'm going through all my old pregnancy magazines and rereading a lot of the articles. I want to do do do. It's all quite fun!

- I still marvel at the fact of how normal I feel. Ok, I get achey and sleep sometimes is difficult, but it's not like I never had those problems before. I feel like me, in fact I feel like a happier healthier me.


Pregnancy Downs

- I am much more tired this week than I have been in a long time. I'm not sure if it's the restless sleep, the weather or the onset of the Third Trimester.

- I haven't done any exercising this week. It's been rainy and cold outside and the room I do my usual exercising in is still filled with stuff we moved over from the nursery. On the plus side, Rob will be getting rid of that stuff this weekend and I asked him to bust out the treadmill and put it in that room so I can at least do some walking. Part of my resolution IS to keep moving.

- I think sprout moved into a different position and while I feel a lot of movement, I don't feel the hard thumps like I have been. It's more of a deep underwater feeling. I really enjoyed feeling the hard movements. Hopefully sprout will move back into a better position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment