Friday, February 8, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- Despite waking up a lot during the night, I am sleeping really good. I normally have a hard time falling asleep. Now, I am out. It's such a great feeling.

- Sprout is just getting bigger and bigger. I feel its movements so much more now, even the subtle body movements, not just the kicks and punches. After dinner is now the most active time. I love just sitting there feeling sprout move.

- I totally fell in love with this outfit from H&M, but I didn't realize you can't order online and the nearest store is 2 hours away. Knowing Rob's parents have one at their mall I asked Rob's mom if whenever she goes to the mall to see if they had it there. I hate asking for things like that, I mean it's just an outfit. But she was able to get it!! It's going to be our going home outfit.

Pregnancy Downs

- My side is hurting again. Granted my body is going through rapid changes. I totally accept that, but it just sucks when sitting for a long time causes so much pain.

- Sprout is all shoved up in my right side. So that area just becomes uncomfortable sometimes. I'm trying to do some poses and stretches that opens up and encourages the baby to move. I've become quite obsessed about getting sprout to move over which isn't the best mentality. I have to keep reminding myself that this is not permanent and if this is where the baby chooses to hang out for now, then I have to let it be. I'm still only 30 weeks, so baby position is not a worry right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment