Sunday, February 3, 2013

30 weeks



Dang! I'm in the 30's now. To me that's HUGE! It's also February, which means 2 1/2 more months or 70 more days.

I don't know if it's me being paranoid, but I keep thinking I'm going to have this baby early. Which is highly unlikely since first timers are usually past their due date. Needless to say, that bag of mine will be packed next month and sitting by the door. I'm one of those people who love to pack ahead of time.

If I had a date I could choose, it'd be April 24th. That happens to be my dad's birthday. How awesome would that be? April 22nd is good too, that's Earth Day. And I joke around saying April 20th, which is 4-20, "weed day". April 15th, my due date, Tax Day is just boring. I'll have to set up a poll. Guess the due date and sex of the baby.

Things are starting to feel pretty squished in my belly. Sprout is totally all up in my right side, which is pretty uncomfortable. The other night I was sitting leaning on my side, totally feeling the baby mass and I said, "You know, I want to sit like this. If you don't like it, then move!!" Sadly sprout is stubborn and just wiggled a bit. It's funny because while I'm standing, I'm a rockstar. I still have my great balance. Heck, I tried the tree pose (standing on one leg while the other is tucked by your crotch) and it was great. Now, sitting or laying is a different story. I feel like a turtle on its back. I often have to pause and think about the best way to push myself up. Did you know that the baby is going to triple in size? What am I going to do then? I find it all pretty funny. It's good to be light hearted about these things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment