Friday, February 22, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- I have been reading some good baby and parenting books lately, which I want to do a post on. I'm actually reading three different books at the moment, all so good that I can't read just one.

- I just love our Bradley Method class. We are learning so much and at the same time, a lot of my views  are similar to what we are learning, so I feel that I am on tracking with this whole labor thing. Next week is our last week, I'll write up a good post about it once it's all done.

- My appetite is finally starting to pick up. Personally I was a tad concerned that I was never crazy hungry like you typically hear about pregnant women. I'm still not like that, but I find myself getting hungry more often and I can sometimes eat more than I thought I could. What's good is that since I am more hungry I can really make sure I get in my veggies, calcium and protein.

Pregnancy Downs

- Oooh the burning!! My belly is on fire! There's lots of growing and stretching going on and it's quite uncomfortable. The other day I had to lift my shirt above my belly since it was that sensitive.

- As always, my back ribs have been hurting. I went to the chiropractor on Monday, where I got a good shoulder blade massage and learned some stretches. It took a couple days for things to settle down and it's feeling much better...which is good.

- Work has just been crazy for us. It's all so worth it, but I am just beat when I get home and don't feel like doing much. It kind of sucks cuz there's a lot to do! Things should settle down in a couple weeks, but I need to make more of an effort to start working on the baby to-do list. At least I've been working on the baby blanket, which looks awesome, btw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment