Sunday, February 10, 2013

31 weeks



Getting closer!

The not so fun stuff of pregnancy is starting to creep in. My side hurts everyday, bending down and getting up is difficult, pregnancy brain is kicking in and I'm forgetting a lot of things, walking around for a while makes my feet achy and I get worn out quickly. But I am still happy and cheerful as ever! It's apart of being pregnant all that other stuff and when I feel sprout move about, all those things are so worth it.

We pretty much have the nursery all set up now! I feel so relieved about getting it almost all done. All the major pieces of furniture are in there. The only thing we need to do is put those finishing touches, things like artwork, mobile and the shelf. The room is just awesome though. We did a great job! I'll do a nursery tour once it's all done.

This week is a busy week for us. We have an infant cpr class tomorrow, doctors on Wed and Bradley on Thursday. All good stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment