Friday, March 29, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...


Pregnancy Ups

- We pretty much have everything we need for the baby, which is awesome! Again, we are so grateful for everything that everyone has given us. We've got a couple more things to buy, most which can wait until after the baby is here.

- We finally started practicing our Bradley Method relaxation again after weeks of being busy and slacking off. I didn't realize how awesome I sleep afterwards. Which then puts me in a good mood. We must keep it up.

- I am very fortunate where we work. There's been major construction going on next door to us which has been causing a lot of dust, fumes and other stuff to seep into our office. This week I was able to work a couple days at home due to fumes from next door. I'm grateful that I am able to work from home. It's also really going to help out when I'm on maternity leave since I'll be able to slowly integrate myself back to work before going back to the office full time.


Pregnancy Downs

- I've been very very lucky with my pregnancy and only have been getting up to pee at night about one time. Yeah, it's all changed now and I've get up between 2 - 3 times a night now.

- Getting closer and closer to my due date is making very anxious. I know that I'll know when I'm in labor...but before that, I'm like paranoid over every achy and pain, thinking that that's the start of labor. It's worse in the middle of the night when my mind it groggy.

- I really miss my stamina. I walk the dogs or go to the store and when I get back, I'm just beat and I need to sit or lay down. And I want to do stuff! Pfft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment