Friday, March 15, 2013

Pregnancy Ups & Downs



This week...

Pregnancy Ups

- I had my doctor appointment this week. Everything's going good. Found out the baby is sitting pretty low right now. She told me station +1, which is starting to go into my pelvis. Crazy!

- We are getting things done off our list! It feels good. There's a few big things that we still really need to do, (hello, carseat!)

- My ribs/mid back have been doing so much better. I sit with a small travel pillow behind my back at work, which really helps. Also I think since sprout is making its way down, it's relieving some of the pressure.

Pregnancy Downs

- I am not handling stress really well this week. I think I let too much build up and I had another pregnant sized meltdown. It's ok, I'm allowed and I've had them few and far between.

- I have not exercised at all this week, nor last week either. My body is feeling it too, just tight and achy. The weather is going to be awesome this weekend and stay like that, so we'll at least be able to walk the dogs and get me moving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment