Saturday, October 26, 2013

What we've been up to...

It's been a crazy couple of weeks here at our house! My parents and my brother and his family came to visit us last weekend for Sam's baptism. So we've been getting the house ready, then they were here, then they left and we've been recooping.

But it was very nice seeing my family! I wish they could've been here longer and I wish I could've shown them more of North Carolina. Do you know we actually took them to a mexican restaurant? Mexican! They are from Arizona!! What were we thinking? I mean it's in a cool area of Charlotte and we walked around and looked and art and shops, but still....mexican, tsk tsk.

Sam also got baptized this past Sunday. It was a lovely little ceremony that brought tears to my eyes. Nothing like seeing the beauty of life and God in your child.

my brother and sister-in-law are Sam's godparents.


We had fun times with my niece Lily. We went to the pumpkin patch together.




And since last Friday, Sam has been sleeping in his own room! That's so huge! It was the perfect time to move him into his room because while my family was here, Rob and I slept in Sam room. Then on Monday, he was all by himself. I think I had a harder time adjusting. Our room seems so big now. But Sam sleeps great it his room.



0 comments:

Post a Comment